Pages

milomi in Marseille

                                                            


Hello everyone!

Milomi and Fashion-fog this is ONE

MILOMI is my brand with history.​MILOMI emerged many years ago. My home carving, my sketches, my paintings and images in my head – these were present a long time ago.My father and I used to carve together. My father is a wood carver and wood has always been present at our home. It could have been found everywhere – in the kitchen, living-room, and bedrooms and on the balcony. Different colours and various smells interwove and merged together.Over the years my expertise in designing and family traditions made it possible to create unique accessories.In the past, when I presented my drawing, painting or sculpture to my parents and asked for opinion, they used to say “it’s OK”. When “OK” has changed into “excellent” my father and I have worked out something which is unique and made especially for you.MILOMI is made based on my sketches which represent the best tradition of Russian bas-relief.Each MILOMI is hand made of high quality, carefully selected wood.MILOMI accessories are made of natural material so all falls, strokes, glass papering or soaking or other careless treatment may result in damages of fragile structure of wood.Please do not hammer nails using MILOMI, wear them with pleasure, show them off and smile.All MILOMI products are unique but this MILOMI is right for you.If you want to have your MILOMI write me, call me, visit me)))

                                        milomi in Marseille



















If you want to have your MILOMI write me, call me, visit me)))

                                                          https://www.facebook.com/milomiirina/   

     i  

  https://www.instagram.com/milomiirina/

         




1 comment: