Pages

About TA! ​ ​ ​ Hello everyone! I'm Irina. It's nice that you're on my side. I'm designer, graphic designer. TA! is my brand with history.


TA! Fairy Tale Nightfall



















TA! emerged many years ago. My home carving, my sketches, my paintings and images in my head – these were present a long time ago. My father and I used to carve together. My father is a wood carver and wood has always been present at our home. It could have been found everywhere – in the kitchen, living-room, and bedrooms and on the balcony. Different colours and various smells interwove and merged together. Over the years my expertise in designing and family traditions made it possible to create this unique bag. In the past, when I presented my drawing, painting or sculpture to my parents and asked for opinion, they used to say “it’s OK”. When “OK” has changed into “excellent” my father and I have worked out something which is unique and made especially for you. The bag is made based on my sketches which represent the best tradition of Russian bas-relief. Each TA! is hand made in limited number. Each is catalogued and has its own number. TA! jest is made of high quality, carefully selected wood.. Metal elements are made of silver, melchior, stainless steel or surgical stainless steel. All TA! are made of natural material so all falls, strokes, glass papering or soaking or other careless treatment may result in damages of fragile structure of wood. Please do not hammer nails using TA! bags, wear them with pleasure, show them off and smile. All TA! products are unique but this TA! is right for you .... 

               If You want to buy         

                   One unique TA! costs 1000



                                                 
                       
                                                  TAIRINABAG.COM

                                    TA! facebook

                                                   TA! INSTAGRAM



     

No comments:

Post a Comment